1. Initial Assessment
1.1 A thorough assessment session will be provided in an initial session of one and a half hours.
1.2 Prior to assessment the physiotherapist/occupational therapist will be provided with any relevant information and or available documentation regarding the individual’s circumstances and conditions.
2.1 Subsequent treatment session are 1 hour, of which a minimum of 40 minutes will be direct hands-on therapy, allowing 20 minutes for the discussion of goals, the writing up of treatment notes and on-site training to support therapeutic programmes.
2.2 Treatment sessions are offered Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. In exceptional circumstances appointments can be arranged outside of these working hours.
2.3 Should the client be unable to meet a prearranged appointment, 24 hours notice is required, as other than in exceptional circumstances, the session rate will apply.
3.1 A treatment session is defined as 1 hour of the therapist’s time
3.2 The session rate does not include any reports or equipment provided which will be invoiced separately.
3.3 Attendance at case reviews and written reports can be provided at an additional charge.
3.4 Our fee structure is as follows:
- Please be advised that our travel costs are based on the suggested travel time of a route planner at £35.00 per hour and £0.50 per mile.
- Should the situation arise whereby more than one patient is treated by the same therapist on the same day and in the same local geographical area, a travel cost reduction may be applied. Any reduction in travel costs will be clearly identified on our invoice as a ‘Special Travel Rate Reduction’.
- Our Treatment Plans are charged at the Therapist time rate of £80.00 per hour up to a maximum 2.5 hours.
- Our Personal Management Programmes are a photographic training tool, specific to the patient, to be used as and when needed and are charged at £80.00 per hour up to a maximum of 2.5 hours.
- We would like to take this opportunity to advise you of our cancellation policy. 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of a session. If less than 24 hours notice is give, please note that other than in excepting circumstances, the full session rate will apply. Please support us to ensure chargeable cancellations are kept to a minimum by ensuring all staff and family involved are aware of their responsibilities to communicate cancellations as soon as practical.
- Invoicing is on a month end basis and our payment terms are 14 days.
4.1 Prior to the initial assessment the funding agent must be clearly identified.
5. Payment via a third party
5.1 Where payment is via an identified third party, payment is expected within two weeks of invoicing.
5.2 If not practical, this must be clearly identified with a written date prior to the commencement of treatment.
6. Payment failure
6.1 Should an agreed date of payment be exceeded, treatment will cease immediately.
6.2 Treatment will not be reinstated until outstanding payment is received.